Monday, June 13, 2011

Looking For Emerg Advice

I'm interested in compiling a list of tips from various people with allergic and atopic conditions (i.e.: anaphylaxis, asthma) for dealing with those unexpected trips to the Emergency Room. I'd love to hear about both horror stories and great experiences. I really want to hear about what you think you could have done better, what you think you did right and what you wished you could have said to the staff - good and bad, but no profanities!

I don't need to hear any specifics about your condition and I will not publish any patient names (unless requested to do so in writing by the patient). I will not publish any health care worker or hospital names.

If you'd like to contribute, please leave a comment below or email me at atopicgirl at yahoo dot ca.

If you know someone who has a story to tell, please feel free to pass this along.

Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment