Thursday, March 15, 2012

Absences Make the Heart Grow Fonder

I aim to post two blog posts a month. When there's a holiday or a current issue, that number can easily go up. Sadly, I was felled by a nasty cold. At least I didn't get the flu, thanks to the flu shot.

So, I am back in blog posting mode and I do have some great ones I'm working on regarding the upcoming allergen labelling laws in Canada, atopic conditions and allergies in First Nations and aboriginal communities and the impact of climate change on allergies. This past so-called winter has certainly made me think about the last two.

To prove I haven't been entirely delinquent, I have a guest post for The Eczema Company to be released shortly as well as an article in The Eczema Society of Canada's Spring newsletter. If you have anything you'd like me to address, certainly let me know. I love hearing about ideas.

Happy Almost Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment